Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 144%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 6,837 prices entered by 914 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 11528.664 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 77% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 80,582,783 (R$ 6,990) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 45,600,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £10 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Cologne costs €20 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Bristol costs £60 (about 1 hour ago)