Cost of living comparison between São Paulo, Brazil and Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 9,633 prices entered by 1,344 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 9986.740 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 124% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 109,250,358 (R$ 10,940) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,900,000,000 ₫ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $2,033 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2.99 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dhaka costs Taka 351 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dublin costs €190 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Shenzhen costs 元0.40 (about 1 hour ago)