Cost of living in São Luís, Brazil compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 310 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 10467.445 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Luís (Brazil) is 31% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 52,792,437 (R$ 5,043) in São Luís to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 40,400,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 110TL (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karaman costs 20TL (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in The Hague costs €9 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Franca costs R$ 162 (27 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Glasgow costs £80 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$300 (about 1 hour ago)