Cost of living in Sao Jose do Rio Preto, Brazil vs Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 10825.856 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sao Jose do Rio Preto (Brazil) is 31% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 55,889,463 (R$ 5,163) in Sao Jose do Rio Preto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 42,700,000 in Ahvaz.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Tours costs €28 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Vilnius costs €1,290 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,118 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$15 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Panama City costs 500 B/. (about 1 hour ago)