Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 10467.445 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 17% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 50,734,970 (R$ 4,847) in São Carlos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 43,500,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jyväskylä costs €1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 98 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 164 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (about 1 hour ago)