Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 339 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 10019.193 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 6% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 41,344,102 (R$ 4,126) in São Carlos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 350 ฿ (33 minutes ago)