Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 11241.190 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 35% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 64,200,871 (R$ 5,711) in São Carlos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 47,700,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,422 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 28 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$430 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (about 2 hours ago)