Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 174%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 11419.828 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 59% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 75,574,959 (R$ 6,618) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 47,500,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$4,000,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belize City costs BZ$10 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Yangon costs 1,000 Kyat (30 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 16 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Kingston costs J$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Atlanta, Georgia costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)