Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 136%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 482 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 10306.593 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 44% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 84,647,872 (R$ 8,213) in Santos, Sao Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$75 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $20 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faisalabad costs ₨435 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 80 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$22,000 (about 1 hour ago)