Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 501 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 10019.193 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 31% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 76,873,900 (R$ 7,673) in Santos, Sao Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Montes Claros costs R$ 3.89 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bologna costs €1.30 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $76 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tokyo costs ¥999,999 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Basel costs CHF 2.60 (20 minutes ago)