Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 715 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 688.684 IRR / DOP *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 47% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 86,140,094 (RD$ 125,079) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saskatoon costs C$1,423 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Varna costs 1.90 лв (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (32 minutes ago)