Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 11528.980 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 51% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 69,425,686 (R$ 6,022) in Santo André to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 46,000,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,149TL (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portsmouth costs £389 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Rawalpindi costs ₨5,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 2 hours ago)