Cost of living in Santiago, Philippines compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 804.169 IRR / PHP *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Philippines) is 11% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 46,040,032 (Php57,252) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 41,500,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨700 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)