Cost of living in Santiago, Philippines vs Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 797.519 IRR / PHP *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Philippines) is 10% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 46,887,528 (Php58,792) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 42,600,000 in Ahvaz.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $80 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Durham, North Carolina costs $8 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Acapulco costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Cúcuta costs COL$1,453 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 250TL (about 2 hours ago)