Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 698.682 IRR / DOP *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 28% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 59,802,184 (RD$ 85,593) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 46,800,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €500 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨10 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tijuana costs Mex$ 400 (about 2 hours ago)