Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 693.279 IRR / DOP *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 31% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 51,327,454 (RD$ 74,036) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £7 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨150 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Wenzhou costs 元16 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €42 (about 2 hours ago)