Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 850.202 IRR / DOP *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 42% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 66,800,505 (RD$ 78,570) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 47,100,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guangzhou costs 元35 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Karachi costs ₨95 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 3,000,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨35,578 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥900 (44 minutes ago)