Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 214%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 32390.000 IRR / CUC *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 20% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 70,069,896 (2,163 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)