Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 34623.014 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 83% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 107,124,214 (€3,094) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salzburg costs €189 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cairo costs E£ 25 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)