Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 37664.803 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 42% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 68,044,456 (€1,807) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 47,900,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nairobi costs Shilling25,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tyler, Texas costs $0.77 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$3,870 (27 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Shanghai costs 元6,832 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Qingdao costs 元800 (31 minutes ago)