Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 34409.822 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 36% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 53,305,571 (€1,549) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £720 (13 minutes ago)
- 600 g of tomatoes in Budapest costs 833 Ft (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kiev costs 1.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)