Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 413 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.625 IRR / COP *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 29% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 51,884,584 (COL$3,547,572) in Santiago de Cali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 40,100,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 350,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Manila costs Php750 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Exeter costs £399 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kano costs 500 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wonju costs ₩5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)