Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Ahvaz, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 450 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 15.976 IRRX / COP *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 34% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 56,162,144 (COL$4,257,237) in Santiago de Cali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 41,800,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Darwin costs AU$1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Contagem costs R$ 35 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $14 (34 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Düsseldorf costs €499 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $50,000 (about 1 hour ago)