Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,635 prices entered by 266 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 48.284 IRR / CLP *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 22% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 71,668,136 (CH$1,484,305) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 1,000 Дин. (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 180 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $50 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamilton costs C$44 (42 minutes ago)