Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 167%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,307 prices entered by 316 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 70.480 IRR / CLP *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 62% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 65,436,800 (CH$928,439) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 40,300,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)