Cost of living comparison between Santander, Spain and Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 34229.187 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 87% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 109,699,801 (€3,205) in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 25 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cuttack costs ₨8,132 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $15 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22 (39 minutes ago)