Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz and Santa Teresa have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz or the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.859 IRR / VEF *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 5% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 43,500,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 41,172,583 (Bs 47,923,620) in Santa Teresa.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨1,500 (1 minute ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $100 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Monrovia costs 129 L$ (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €3.75 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kraljevo costs 74 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minsk costs 2,000 BYN (about 1 hour ago)