Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz and Santa Teresa have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz or the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 3646.516 IRR / VEF *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 56% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 74,681,557 (Bs 20,480) in Santa Teresa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,000,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM189 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 150 ман (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Kerman costs ﷼ 30,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adapazarı costs 450TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Mecca costs ﷼ 10 (about 1 hour ago)