Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.088 IRR / COP *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 17% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 54,337,742 (COL$4,151,631) in Santa Marta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 46,400,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €30 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osasco costs R$ 25 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)