Cost of living comparison between Santa Cruz do Sul, Brazil and Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 9350.237 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul (Brazil) is 43% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 55,826,018 (R$ 5,971) in Santa Cruz do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,200TL (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $68 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 18 Bds$ (27 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Songnam costs ₩2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1,830 (31 minutes ago)