Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul, Brazil compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 11380.076 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul (Brazil) is 27% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 57,052,113 (R$ 5,013) in Santa Cruz do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 44,800,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 80 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,800 Dinar (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Siliguri costs ₨160 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sargodha costs ₨100 (42 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)