Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul, Brazil vs Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 11306.452 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul (Brazil) is 26% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 56,174,030 (R$ 4,968) in Santa Cruz do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 44,700,000 in Ahvaz.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$30 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in El Paso, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Aguadilla costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Halifax costs C$400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalupe costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 2 hours ago)