Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 342 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 5423.882 IRR / BOB *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 47% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 58,943,966 ($b10,867) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 40,100,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Aarhus costs kr150 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Magnitogorsk costs руб 1,200,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Seoul costs ₩3,500 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valletta costs €10 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)