Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 6122.092 IRR / BOB *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 54% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 71,490,438 ($b11,677) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 46,300,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Athens costs €6 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kassel costs €15 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caruaru costs R$ 66,971 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montpellier costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)