Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 306 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4711.935 IRR / BOB *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 35% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 79,220,454 ($b16,813) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €70 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 25 Birr (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Surabaya costs Rp 449,999 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chengdu costs 元146,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (33 minutes ago)