Cost of living in Santa Clara, Cuba compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 32443.000 IRR / CUC *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Clara (Cuba) is 36% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 79,470,531 (2,450 CUC) in Santa Clara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 200 (1 minute ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Winnipeg costs C$565 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 200,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thane costs ₨250 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)