Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste, Brazil compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 146%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 10214.928 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste (Brazil) is 32% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 51,716,945 (R$ 5,063) in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Trento costs €1.10 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lille costs €2.30 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 6,000 Afghani (29 minutes ago)