Cost of living in Sanliurfa, Turkey compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 9196.407 IRR / TRY *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sanliurfa (Turkey) is 12% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 43,300,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 37,912,931 (4,123TL) in Sanliurfa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toluca costs Mex$ 50 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sofia costs 919 лв (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $18 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$15 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 214,500 (38 minutes ago)