Cost of living in Sandakan, Malaysia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 8112.577 IRR / MYR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sandakan (Malaysia) is 7% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 50,729,050 (RM6,253) in Sandakan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 47,400,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 80 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Punta Arenas costs CH$156,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasov costs 1,300 lei (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Canberra costs AU$559 (37 minutes ago)