Cost of living in San‘a’, Yemen compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 141.524 IRR / YER *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San‘a’ (Yemen) is 19% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 48,527,699 (342,893 ﷼) in San‘a’ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 40,900,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tucson, Arizona costs $52,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in N'Djamena costs 70,000 Franc (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $4,066 (35 minutes ago)