Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 36280.312 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 65% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 80,504,210 (€2,219) in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Almería costs €18 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 1,350 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 1,800 KZT (15 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Vienna costs €3.60 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lahti costs €2.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $5,000 (35 minutes ago)