Cost of living in San Rafael, Argentina compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 1168.924 IRR / ARS *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Rafael (Argentina) is 8% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 47,059,107 (ARS $40,258) in San Rafael to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 43,400,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $189 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €30 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santiago costs CH$345,042 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shashamane costs 50 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)