Cost of living in San Pedro Town, Belize, Belize compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 21618.781 IRR / BZD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Pedro Town, Belize (Belize) is 95% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 88,628,932 (BZ$4,100) in San Pedro Town, Belize to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 45,500,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Diego, California costs $60 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £903 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$15 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €800 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Iowa City, Iowa costs $565 (44 minutes ago)