Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1371.999 IRR / HNL *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is about the same as in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 39,886,879 (L 29,072) in San Pedro Sula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Visakhapatnam costs ₨1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Reykjavik costs 6,666,670 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nuremberg costs €0.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs Bs 4,000 (42 minutes ago)