Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1782.531 IRR / HNL *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 38% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 66,776,142 (L 37,461) in San Pedro Sula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,400,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 75 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (36 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$50 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cotabato City costs Php120 (about 2 hours ago)