Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico vs Ahvaz, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 220%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 8049.232 IRRX / MXN *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 155% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 119,411,812 (Mex$ 57,053) in San Nicolás de los Garza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 46,800,000 in Ahvaz.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 40 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)