Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 2070.364 IRR / MXN *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 56% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 63,378,060 (Mex$ 30,612) in San Nicolás de los Garza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 40,700,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Winnipeg costs C$2.95 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 19 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mobile, Alabama costs $129,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €443 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)