Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1973.813 IRR / MXN *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende (Mexico) is 47% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 61,714,754 (Mex$ 31,267) in San Miguel de Allende to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 42,000,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,200 Dinar (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bareilly costs ₨350 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lexington, Kentucky costs $539 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dortmund costs €0.10 (about 1 hour ago)