Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 1577.295 IRR / MXN *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende (Mexico) is 45% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 70,716,913 (Mex$ 44,834) in San Miguel de Allende to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.90KM (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $35 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 35,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tel Aviv costs 750 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,220 (about 2 hours ago)