Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 646.404 IRR / PHP *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 93% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 90,063,591 (Php139,330) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 46,700,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Saharanpur costs ₨100 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 300 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM10 (about 1 hour ago)