Cost of living in San Juan, Argentina vs Ahvaz, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 2840.045 IRRX / ARS *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan (Argentina) is 36% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 56,420,396 (ARS $51,110) in San Juan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 41,600,000 in Ahvaz.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $6,099 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $30 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Recife costs R$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $28 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 3.50TL (about 2 hours ago)