Cost of living in San Juan, Argentina compared to Ahvaz, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 2348.358 IRRX / ARS *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan (Argentina) is 19% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 42,700,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 34,466,688 (ARS $22,280) in San Juan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $15 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨100 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)