Cost of living in San Jose, Costa Rica compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 154%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,125 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 57.451 IRR / CRC *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Jose (Costa Rica) is 62% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 65,712,665 (₡ 1,143,807) in San Jose to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 40,500,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sydney costs AU$10 (28 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Mashhad costs ﷼ 3,000,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 2,459 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Haven, Connecticut costs $4.67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 65TL (about 1 hour ago)