Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 726.262 IRR / PHP *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 66% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 73,191,143 (Php100,778) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 44,100,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Pune costs ₨20 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in London, Ontario costs C$2.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 365 (about 2 hours ago)