Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 666.790 IRR / PHP *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 51% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 64,178,487 (Php96,250) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 42,600,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨909,256 (38 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Muscat costs ﷼ 196 (about 1 hour ago)