Cost of living in San Fernando del Valle de Catamarca, Argentina compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2079.485 IRR / ARS *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Fernando del Valle de Catamarca (Argentina) is 7% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 58,593,750 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 54,547,070 (ARS $26,231) in San Fernando del Valle de Catamarca.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $45 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (about 2 hours ago)