Cost of living in San Felipe, Chile compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 48.951 IRR / CLP *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Felipe (Chile) is 12% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 65,784,602 (CH$1,343,877) in San Felipe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €17 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$16 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Novosibirsk costs руб 250 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valletta costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)