Cost of living in San Felipe, Chile compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 62.796 IRR / CLP *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Felipe (Chile) is 32% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 59,451,130 (CH$946,734) in San Felipe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 45,000,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 4,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $10 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £706 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Karachi costs ₨38 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bacău costs 15 lei (about 1 hour ago)