Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 1720.993 IRR / ARS *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is 39% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 59,199,914 (ARS $34,399) in San Carlos de Bariloche to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 42,500,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £4.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maracaibo costs Bs 800,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Karachi costs ₨4,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Durham, North Carolina costs $5.50 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Grenoble costs €60 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €10 (39 minutes ago)