Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2042.413 IRR / ARS *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is 37% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 67,050,496 (ARS $32,829) in San Carlos de Bariloche to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,404 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €15 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Berkeley, California costs $2,624 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Zurich costs CHF 22 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €190 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 1.50 (about 2 hours ago)