Cost of living in Samarkand, Uzbekistan compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.399 IRR / UZS *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Samarkand (Uzbekistan) is about the same as in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 44,300,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 42,649,778 (7,900,153 сўм) in Samarkand.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,800 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$2,000 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.60 (44 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Medellín costs COL$200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (about 1 hour ago)