Cost of living in Samarkand, Uzbekistan compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.225 IRR / UZS *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Samarkand (Uzbekistan) is about the same as in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 41,800,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 40,293,461 (7,711,401 сўм) in Samarkand.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Detroit, Michigan costs $8 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 25,000 Shilling (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Prishtina costs €4,500 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$66 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (39 minutes ago)