Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 955 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 9722.505 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 22% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 55,454,713 (R$ 5,704) in Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 45,600,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Stuttgart costs €1,600 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $15 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 700 ман (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Grand Cayman costs CI$9 (about 2 hours ago)