Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 87108.422 IRR / OMR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 41% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 58,789,752 (﷼ 675) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 41,700,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $50 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$19 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Zagreb costs 4,580 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨23,000 (about 2 hours ago)