Cost of living comparison between Salalah, Oman and Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 82307.958 IRR / OMR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 68% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 65,761,614 (﷼ 799) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (1 minute ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Billings, Montana costs $0.63 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 799 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,626 (24 minutes ago)