Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 84939.607 IRR / OMR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 35% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 63,971,863 (﷼ 753) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 47,400,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$70 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Victoria costs C$85 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)