Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon, Thailand vs Ahvaz, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 3300.325 IRRX / THB *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon (Thailand) is 66% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 66,470,562 (51,765 ฿) in Sakon Nakhon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 40,100,000 in Ahvaz.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €65 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Belfast costs £3.99 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Nanjing costs 10元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 350,000 (about 2 hours ago)