Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon, Thailand compared to Ahvaz, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 1959.295 IRRX / THB *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon (Thailand) is 38% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 65,632,883 (50,850 ฿) in Sakon Nakhon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 47,400,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (2 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Udon Thani costs 1,000 ฿ (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Daejeon costs ₩500,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 2,000TL (about 1 hour ago)