Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon, Thailand compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 1298.295 IRR / THB *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon (Thailand) is 16% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 56,078,592 (43,194 ฿) in Sakon Nakhon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,400,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lisbon costs €2.95 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Netanya costs 3,500 ₪ (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Plymouth costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lahore costs ₨6.00 (about 2 hours ago)