Cost of living in Sakaka, Saudi Arabia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 11329.549 IRR / SAR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sakaka (Saudi Arabia) is 26% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 54,226,960 (﷼ 4,786) in Sakaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 43,200,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $915 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Larnaca costs €30 (36 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Flint, Michigan costs $129 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $15 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $5,053 (about 1 hour ago)