Cost of living comparison between Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands and Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 31753.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saipan (Northern Mariana Islands) is 203% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 148,051,267 ($4,663) in Saipan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Chiclayo costs S/. 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)