Cost of living in Saint-Pierre, Reunion compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 51395.196 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Pierre (Reunion) is 98% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 85,002,869 (€1,654) in Saint-Pierre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 42,900,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $450 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$2,200 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨20,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)