Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 167%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 55348.880 IRR / GBP *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 158% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 117,509,910 (£2,123) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 45,600,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,500 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $2.19 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Saint-Pierre costs €1.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)