Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 160%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 53841.403 IRR / GBP *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 159% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 106,887,825 (£1,985) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 41,200,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $15 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Jose, California costs $90 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Mecca costs ﷼ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Natal costs R$ 23 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)