Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey vs Ahvaz, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 413%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 203278.894 IRRX / GBP *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 345% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 205,082,845 (£3,886) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 46,100,000 in Ahvaz.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in London costs £150 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €120 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Kunming costs 5.00元 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,290 (about 3 hours ago)