Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Ahvaz, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 251%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 84640.004 IRRX / GBP *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 219% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 144,894,586 (£2,622) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 45,400,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 2,500 ₮ (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £10 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)