Cost of living in Saint George’s, Grenada, Grenada compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 16154.981 IRR / XCD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint George’s, Grenada (Grenada) is 28% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 55,199,485 (EC$3,417) in Saint George’s, Grenada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 43,100,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $25 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $8 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 35 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham, Alabama costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)